Sunday, March 6, 2011

Venus in Furs


Next week I'll be doing a stall at the Venus in Furs event at Settle Down Cafe, Sunday the 13th of March from 12-4. I'm really looking forward to it as it has a really lovely atmosphere. All of the stall holders are so creative and the whole feel is of a family event, and it seems like everyone is just a friend in waiting! I shall have a stall of my mish mash crafty foray's such as knitted stripey hats, merino wool purses, earrings and plush badges. It would be great to see you there.
Also in attendance will be A Fairy Goldsmith, Coco Joy Boutique, Owlie, Angus with his handmade bags and Sian with her vintage beauties. There'll probably be a lot more lovely stalls going on as well as delectable Sarah serving up killer coffee and cake (that's good killer btw!). I shall keep you posted as it all develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment